Monday, November 24, 2008

One happy boy!

Last week there was a little snow on the leaves on the ground when we woke up and Carson wanted to go play in it. I told him that it was not enough snow and that he didn't have snow boots that fit him yet. We bought new boots for him on Saturday because I didn't want to have to say no again when there finally was enough snow. He has been wearing them around the house because he is so excited about them. Well today (Monday) it started snowing when we were eating breakfast and about 11:00 am he asked when we could play in the snow. I told him he could go out if he wanted, but he would have to go out alone. That sounded fine to him...he couldn't wait. So here he is....out in the snow. Cooper and I, however, were inside staying warm.



Every now and then Carson would come up on the porch and "check on" Cooper. At one point he said he wanted to show Cooper something. Carson went and picked up a snowball and brought it on the porch and threw it down so Cooper could see it. I am excited to see them playing in the snow together.

The boys have not played in a pile of leaves this year because our leaves fall so late and we haven't gotten them raked up yet. There is one small pile at the edge of our yard that is now covered with snow. So here is Carson doing 2 activities.....playing in the leaves and playing in the snow.

No comments: