Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Children's Museum

The boys and I went to the Children's Museum and Carson was very excited to learn that they had a rescue heroes exhibit. As many of you know, Carson works on a fire truck and in a police car. He told me while we were at the Museum that he works all in the day and all in the night. He is really amazing...I don't know when he sleeps.

Headed off to the fire truck...

...a job well done

Cooper, on the other hand, just liked the slide that was at the back of the truck.

Then they were off to the ambulance and Carson was checking the vitals.

Cooper giving a shot


After all their hard work, they had to go to the grocery store for food for dinner. I'm sure they were eating at the fire station and not at home.

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

So cute! Carson is such a hard little worker! I do remember him talking about is "work" this summer. Thanks for sharing these cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Carson - how nice of you to take your Mom & Cooper to work with you! I bet they enjoyed it.

Katie @ the terpblog said...

Hi Teri,

I just noticed your blog linked off of Katie's. Your boys are as cute as ever!