We had lots of fun last night. Carson was very excited and had a lot of fun trick-or-treating. Cooper had no idea what was going on. He did keep his costume on and didn't seem to mind the hood being on either. I had a fun time getting his basket filled for Chuck and I.


Isn't that the cutest Mickey Mouse you have ever seen?

Carson decided to be the frog this year and the football player next year. I am hoping that Michigan will have a better season next year so he can wear the costume with pride.

Our family all gets into the action. This is Michaela and her friend Jessie as a washing machine and dryer, Jessica as a doctor and then the frog and Mickey Mouse.

Even Grandpa wears a costume....yes there is a person in there. He sits very still as the kids come up and then when they reach for the candy (and think they can take a lot....or even the whole basket) he either moves the basket or says "only one please." Nobody wet their pants, but he did make a few (older) kids jump and scream.

Cooper liked the way the pile looked...to bad he won't be getting much of it.

Sorting it all out into piles

Jess has taught Carson how to sort each kind of candy into a different pile...
...then they trade for the things they like from each others piles. It was very cute to listen to them negotiate. Jess asked for a Reese's cup and Carson only had 2. He said, "well, my Dad likes those and I want one too, so I can't give you those." Of course Jess was fine with that logic. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment