Then last night on his actual birthday we went to Craigs Cruisers. We all really like the go-carts and Cooper and I tried hard to win, but Daddy and Carson passed us near the end and they beat us. Both boys love the speed...as soon as we took off Cooper started giggling and squealing and didn't stop until the ride was done.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
6 years old!
Carson turned 6 years old yesterday. We celebrated with family last week and he had a train cake for his party.




Then last night on his actual birthday we went to Craigs Cruisers. We all really like the go-carts and Cooper and I tried hard to win, but Daddy and Carson passed us near the end and they beat us. Both boys love the speed...as soon as we took off Cooper started giggling and squealing and didn't stop until the ride was done.


Then we ended the night with some yummy birthday ice cream. What a fun night!
Then last night on his actual birthday we went to Craigs Cruisers. We all really like the go-carts and Cooper and I tried hard to win, but Daddy and Carson passed us near the end and they beat us. Both boys love the speed...as soon as we took off Cooper started giggling and squealing and didn't stop until the ride was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Once again, you pulled off an amazing cake! I wish you lived closer so I could hire you out! Happy Late Birthday, Carson!!!
Post a Comment