Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa

The other day, Dawn and I met at the mall and took the kids to see Santa. Carson was very excited, but was a little confused as to why Ana had already seen him (at her Grandpa's work.) He kept asking me how Ana's Grandpa's work could call Santa....I guess to invite him to the party.

Ana's first visit with Santa did not go very well and she cried the whole time and I wasn't sure how Cooper would react. So going into it, Dawn and I knew this might not go well. We started with the boys since Carson was so excited...thinking this might help Ana to get excited also. Carson got on Santa's lap and I sat Cooper on his other knee and took a picture. Then we asked Ana if she wanted to stand by the boys to see Santa. She agreed to this and stood there great with no tears. I don't think Cooper got a good look at him and he certainly didn't know what was happening, but he didn't cry either.

No tears = successful visit!




No comments: