My dad taught me that if your bowling ball is not going straight and you lean your body, it will help it go the direction you want it to. I told Carson this and he really got in to it...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
bowling
Since it is Christmas break we decided to go bowling today. I decided that I prefer wii bowling over regular bowling because I do better on the wii.


My dad taught me that if your bowling ball is not going straight and you lean your body, it will help it go the direction you want it to. I told Carson this and he really got in to it...



My dad taught me that if your bowling ball is not going straight and you lean your body, it will help it go the direction you want it to. I told Carson this and he really got in to it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment