Carson's group sang Jesus Loves Me and Go Tell it on the Mountain.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Carson on stage!
Last night was the children's Christmas program at our church. They started with the 2 & 3 year olds singing 2 songs. Then the 4 & 5 year olds sang 2 songs. Carson was SO excited to get to go up on stage and sing (..."just like Daddy does.") On the way to church I was telling him that we were getting there early so he could be with his group and get ready to go on the stage. He said, "sometimes Daddy goes to church early to sing on the stage." He loves to be "just like Daddy."
This picture is blurry, but I love the look on his face. This was right as they were coming out and getting in place. To me the look says - look at me....I'm on stage!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment