A few weeks ago Chuck told Carson that if he learned to ski he would get $5 to spend any way he wanted. Carson agreed and got up the first night and went for a while before he fell. He has tried a few other times and is getting good. We may have found what really motivates this boy - $.
Here is Carson enjoying what his $5 bought...a large hot chocolate and a cheese danish at Starbucks.
But, what he has REALLY been enjoying is knee boarding. He is becoming a wild man when he is out there. He gets up with no problem and loves to ride. Last week Chuck, Carson & I all went together and I got a little cocky and started turning around and riding backwards. Carson saw me and wanted to learn how so he started trying to do a complete circle. He can get almost around backwards, but hasn't gotten all the way around yet. I'm sure he will keep trying and will probably have it figured out by the end of the summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment