Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2 in a row

Carson has wanted a loose tooth for a long time. FINALLY he had not one, but two...the 2 front ones on the bottom were loose. One day I noticed that his adult teeth were growing in behind the baby teeth and were getting big. And still the baby teeth would not fall out.

They were getting more and more wiggly and one night last week the boys had a babysitter. When we got home that night Carson showed us that he had lost one of his teeth. He was SO excited. They told us how he twisted it all by himself until it fell out.

The next day he and Cooper were playing camping so they were in their makeshift tent and Carson said, "Mom I lost my other tooth." As he came over to me so I could see it he said, "I accidentally bit Cooper and my tooth fell out." It was still sitting in his mouth and as he told me this he spit it at me.

SO...while he was accidentally biting his brother he lost a tooth and then he came and spit it at his mom.

No comments: