Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter fun

Most of us love winter around here and the one (Daddy) who doesn't, has to put up with it because the rest of us like to play in the snow so much. We finally got some decent snow last week and we have enjoyed it by going sledding at Grandma & Grandpa's 2 times so far.

I think those might be a little too big for you Coop.



Grandma & Cooper

Daddy & Carson

We got to walk all the way across the lake and touch the other side. Carson thought that was really cool. It is amazing to think that in the summer we are out there on tubes and then in the winter we can just walk across it.



Carson is having fun trying the snowboard again. He does a good job balancing and staying up for a while. Maybe someday he will be doing tricks at the Olympics.

Ready...get set....go!
I won the race and Carson quickly informed me that he thought I won because I had more weight. I wasn't sure if I should be offended by the comment or proud of him that he understands how it works.

Cooper really doesn't like to get snow in his face and he quickly figured out how to keep that from happening. He doesn't see much of the ride, but at least he stays dry and happy.

Carson & Grandpa

Cooper & Daddy

Grandpa and both the boys

No comments: