Monday, October 26, 2009

Klackles

We spent another fun fall day at Klackles Orchard yesterday. It was a little chilly, but it was dry so we could not complain. The boys had a lot of fun seeing the animals and riding on the wagon to pick apples.

Cooper loved feeding the goats.




I think this might have been Carson's favorite part of the day.

The wagon ride that took us out to the orchard to pick our own apples.

Cooper is in there somewhere.




In case you missed it at the end Carson said, "I slipped on apples." He then said - after the camera was turned off - "why do people keep putting apples on the ground?" As you noticed he dropped one as he was picking it and apples on the ground are kind of what you find under an apple tree....I think. :)

oh, the sweet reward!







I don't see "cowboy" in Carson's future.



I do, however, think Cooper's future will include impersonating. If you haven't had the chance to witness his impersonations, he does...a mean skunk, semi truck, garbage truck, Mr. Happy and now a sheep...among others.

No comments: