Sunday, October 19, 2008

Klackles Orchard

On Saturday we went to Klackles apple orchard in Greenville. The place is huge and they have lots of things to do. We went with my Mom, Jodi, Michaela and Jessica and we had a great day.

I will warn you ahead of time that this is a long post. There were so many great pictures that it is hard for me to pick just a few....I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Becky sent these cute shirts and the boys really like wearing them. Carson tells people he has a "lantern" on his shirt.

Our little farm boy...

This was in the barrel train. As soon as it started moving, Cooper started saying "bye-bye, bye-bye." He had no idea where they were taking him, but I guess he didn't really care. He just liked being on the train with Carson.



Can you find Carson????

What cuties!!!!


We are on the wagon riding out to the orchard.

The ride put Cooper to sleep, so he missed out....

...but it didn't stop us from finding some delicious apples.

Carson had a lot of fun deciding which apple he wanted and then pulling backward until it finally snapped off.

Of course, he had to sample his findings.....yummy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

"I'm Apple-ing!" Hee hee

une autre mère said...

Looks like fun! I love the pics of the boys in the pumpkins. Kinda reminds me of the corn maze... ahhh memories!