We had a very hot weekend and got to enjoy a great day at the lake. I don't think we have ever spent a day "in the lake" (ok, by the lake) this early in the year, but we love it that it was hot enough in the middle of May to enjoy it.
My parents bought a new boat last fall and it has been sitting across the street all winter just teasing and tempting us to get it in the water. To start our day, we enjoyed our first ride in the new boat. Kendal did not really like her first ride in a boat, but I think it was more the life jacket that she didn't like and not the boat ride.
After the boat ride, we soaked up the sun while the kids played in the water for a long time. The boys and Chuck and I even went tubing - to test out the new boat, ya know. What a great day. Hopefully we will have a very hot summer and many more days just like this one.
5 comments:
We went to the beach yesterday! Loved it. Great pictures. Looks like you've got a little cutie there. Happy for you guys. :)
You didn't have a picture that doesn't make it look like I am picking my nose?! I am NOT by the way! ☺
I did have another picture and this one does a better job of showing Kendal's opinion of the life jacket.
How fun! Love how cute Kendal looks in her little swimsuit and sun bonnet! :) Can't wait to meet her soon!!
Found your blog in a round about way....glad I did! =) Fun to see pictures of your new addition! So cute.
Post a Comment