Wednesday, February 15, 2012

cross country skiing

Carson had mid-winter break so he didn't have school Friday or Monday. On Monday we took advantage of finally having some snow on the ground and Grandma took the boys and I cross country skiing. Both boys worked really hard at it and did a great job and we had lots of fun.


Not long after we got started, Cooper decided he didn't want to use his poles so we put them by a tree to get them on our way back. I assumed that he didn't want them because they were getting in his way. A little later I said to him, "why didn't you want your poles anymore?" His response "because I'm good at this!" So I think that he thought the poles were only for people who were not very good.



Carson was having lots of fun and he just took off. There was no looking back once he got started.






No comments: