Thursday, March 25, 2010
We were not looking for another pet...
So I was doing laundry this morning and I looked down and there was this little fella...
...needless to say, I jumped, screamed and ran out of the room. I think that is the right reaction when you encounter one of these, right? At least when you encounter them in your house! So then after I gain an ounce of composure I thought, oh great, it probably ran away and now it is hiding in my house somewhere. So I carefully walked back in to see if I could see it and sure enough it was sitting in the exact same spot...not moving. I could tell it was still breathing, but not moving. That is when I knew the next right reaction I was supposed to have, so I covered it with a bucket and it is waiting for Chuck when he gets home. I already know Chuck looks forward to coming home each night and now he has another reason to anticipate his arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was really hoping for an update on how it went when Chuck came home. He did come home, didn't he?
Post a Comment