This afternoon, my Mom & I took the boys to an ice rink downtown. Carson does a good job staying up by himself and moving himself along...until he gets distracted by all the other people.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
We love winter!
A few weeks ago, we enjoyed a great day playing in the snow at my parent's house. We had lots of snow and the lake was solid, so we could sled down the hills and right out onto the ice. Chuck & Carson even walked all the way across the lake.





This afternoon, my Mom & I took the boys to an ice rink downtown. Carson does a good job staying up by himself and moving himself along...until he gets distracted by all the other people.



This afternoon, my Mom & I took the boys to an ice rink downtown. Carson does a good job staying up by himself and moving himself along...until he gets distracted by all the other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment