Monday, December 7, 2009

An early Christmas

We spent last week in Ohio with the Stutes family celebrating Christmas. Grandpa has a dirt bike that he let us all have fun with. The boys loved it and didn't want to get off so the other one could have a turn.




This is Chuck & Carson...listen for Carson's laugh after Chuck starts going faster. Carson likes speed!

I even gave it a try...

On my second time around the yard, I was feeling very confident with myself and decided to go faster. You can hear my laughing as well ...I guess we know where Carson gets it from. As I was approaching the gravel I remembered that I was told to be very careful on the wet grass and the gravel....this caused me to get a little nervous and...well, just take a look.



Needless to say, I ended up about 8 feet into the brush and bushes and crashed onto my side. I'm sorry you didn't get to see the actual crash, but I am thankful that I have a gracious husband. Instead of think of the $10,000 we might have won if he had kept the camera running, he decided to shut it off and come get the bike off me and make sure I was ok....which I was, thankfully.

This is the result...2 days later.


Grandma & Grandpa with their grandchildren.







Cooper got a violin and as he was headed to ask Grandpa to put some batteries in it he got side tracked by a fire station and fire truck toy that Carson had opened that he had not seen yet.

No comments: