Cooper got a bubble machine for his birthday last year and really enjoyed it. He asked for it everytime we were in the garage all through the winter. I thought it would be a good thing to get out today to keep him busy while we tried to work. I would say it was a big hit.
Aunt Jodi found some "creeper moss" at the green house and thought it would work good under the tree house. She took Carson to buy it last night and then they planted it together this morning. It does well if it gets stepped on because it keeps it compacted...I think the boys will be a big help with that.
I'm not sure where Cooper thought he would find snow, but he was ready if he came across any.
Cooper had such a big morning that he wasn't able to make it through lunch...
...but after a good nap, he discovered a new trick.
Carson is having a lot of fun with his bike this year and is doing great on it. Last year, he would watch his feet and then ride off the sidewalk because he was not paying attention. This year he is watching where he is going and he is fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment