As we were finishing dinner, he just starting singing to himself. Jodi thought that since no one else was acknowledging his day he would have to do it himself.
Friday, April 10, 2009
I'm 2!!
Cooper's birthday was last Sunday which was the day we went to the hotel. We didn't celebrate his birthday while we were there, but he was started to get the idea that it was his birthday.
As we were finishing dinner, he just starting singing to himself. Jodi thought that since no one else was acknowledging his day he would have to do it himself.

Carson can hang a spoon on his nose and I think Cooper is going to try to learn to hang a fork on his nose. He is trying to put some steam on it to get it ready.




As we were finishing dinner, he just starting singing to himself. Jodi thought that since no one else was acknowledging his day he would have to do it himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Cooper!!! Looks like you had a fun party! Teri, I LOVE your hair! I didn't even know you were growing it out! And did you make that cake? If so, it is AMAZING! You're so talented, I wish you lived closer so I could put my order in...
Post a Comment