Carson would climb up a little and then let go and just swing in his harness. He really liked that. One time I pretened he was a pinata, so evertime after that when he would let go, he would yell "I'm a pinata."
Monday, March 2, 2009
Rock climbing
On Saturday we took Carson rock climbing for the first time and it proved to be interesting. Chuck has high hopes that this will become an activity that our family can all do and enjoy together....we'll see.
Carson would climb up a little and then let go and just swing in his harness. He really liked that. One time I pretened he was a pinata, so evertime after that when he would let go, he would yell "I'm a pinata."



Carson would climb up a little and then let go and just swing in his harness. He really liked that. One time I pretened he was a pinata, so evertime after that when he would let go, he would yell "I'm a pinata."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment