Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day weekend

Over Labor Day weekend Becky and Genji came to visit. We had a great time spending 5 days together and the weather was perfect, so we were able to spend a lot of time in the lake. Here is a look at our weekend.

Jessica is definitely a favorite of Cooper and Carson both.

Carson really likes jumping off the dock and Becky captured this jump mid-air.

Jessica & Carson spent the night a few times during the weekend and one morning they went swimming at 9:00 am.


We decided to try to ski together. The first time was Mom, Becky, Jessica and I...and we got up on the first try, even after Chuck said he didn't think we would make it....

...Jodi wanted to join the fun, so we went again. The Fitch women...Mom, Jodi, Becky & I.

It was such a nice weekend, that the lake was very busy. Since we don't ski as much as we used to, we struggled to make it through all the waves and I think there were some boats out that hadn't been out all summer. It was rough!

Proving to Carson that his parents know how to ski, here are Chuck & I.


Carson wanted to try also, so I took him with me on my lap. He thought that was great. We got up and he sat on my lap with his feet wrapped around my knees.

So the first time I went skiing all summer and I went 4 times in a row.....I think I over did it a little.

Carson is ready to try again, by himself. I think it will be a few years before he gets off the sand.

Cooper loves to sit in Grandpa's waterfall and feel the water flowing past him.

waiting for ice cream at the ice cream shop

Oh, it's sooooo cold, but tastes so good!

No comments: