Thursday, August 14, 2008

John Ball Zoo....part 2

For some reason I was not able to put all the pictures in one post, so here is the second part of our visit to the zoo. I know that there are in reverse order now, so sorry if it is confusing.

This is in the petting zoo and Cooper liked to pull on the sheep's ears because then they would twitch and shake their heads. This would make him laugh, but I was afraid one of them would turn and try to bite him, so we ended that quickly.



The bears were very active and people around us kept saying how cute and cuddly the looked. I don't really think those claws make him look cute or cuddly. Why is it that when an animal is that far away with safety measures in place, people forget that the bear could tear them apart?

Maybe this is cute, but not too cuddly!

No comments: